Wise old dude [spoilerish]

ElleJoy

Just realized what it is Ep. 4 was missing for me, and wondering if it was an intentional choice or potentially oversight cause so much else was going on...

But either way, I'm a little bummed we didn't run into Methuselah. I felt like there were a few places he easily could've been discovered (the random cabins or barns for instance) but he was no where to be found. Sort of a shame... Coulda used his quirky wisdom in such a dark place.really hoping his presence is explained/has a purpose at the end, cause otherwise it's a little deus ex exposition...

Edited by ElleJoy
Everloving typo
  • Upvote 3
  • Like 4

Spoiler ep4

I also expect Methuselah after mine exit but he didn’t show up. I thought he was an imagination on Will’s mind or his older version but now ı don’t know what to think. Is he a foresttalker? Was he in prison? Is he still next to Carter Dam? Or ıs he already in PM? 

ı also thought jace was molly but when she showed up, ı was little disappointed because ı liked molly and ı thought we will see her again but now ı think we left her behind like greymother.