Enlarge the grab area for rabbits on PS4

acada

I have my copy on PS4. There is huge problem for me to grab stunned rabbit. I hit him with a stobe, run to it and before I can find the damn little spot where to grab, the rabbit is hopping away. I do have experience on PC version and rabbits are not getting away on PC. But I have stunned dozens of rabbits on PS4 and got none.

The only problem on pc is that if you don't click the correct spot, you throw another rock at the poor thing instead of picking it up lol. 

But I played on Xbox a while back and agree that it is harder to pick them up. Maybe try running to it and then crouching when you are over top of it. Might make it easier, but idk. 

3 minutes ago, RegentRelic said:

Have you considered getting good?

Not nice dude! They have a valid point. Today I had to wander round a bear just to find the harvest spot! And I've harvested lots of bears before.  And lots of people have had the same problem with the rabbits!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RegentRelic said:

Have you considered getting good?

I have. And I am trying to. I am just pointing to different controller mechanics. Mouse on PC can be quick if you are quick with hand. The PS4 controler does not care about how quickly you move your right thumb. Plus you have to let the right stick go in order to hit X to grab the bunny. I have not found whether there is possible to adjust controller sensitivity. And if adjusting will not ruin common movement.

If my stun training will be no good (and I need to re-train bow, rifle and revolver too apparently). I am fine to use different playstyle on PS. Rabbit snaring, deer hunting with help of wolfes etc.

Edited by acada

Guys, I know you are talking about the janky hit boxes hit boxes on corpses and items that are crammed together. The solution though isn’t to enlarge it since, this is problem for than just rabbits. The solution is to find the bug that keeps making it smaller. There’s probably a bit of code somewhere that is meant to make picking things up on counsel easier by scaling the pick up area but, keeps scaling it down instead.

2 minutes ago, RegentRelic said:

Guys, I know you are talking about the janky hit boxes hit boxes on corpses and items that are crammed together. The solution though isn’t to enlarge it since, this is problem for than just rabbits. The solution is to find the bug that keeps making it smaller. There’s probably a bit of code somewhere that is meant to make picking things up on counsel easier by scaling the pick up area but, keeps scaling it down instead.

They were aware of the problem awhile ago and fixed it! So it's definitely gone haywire again! I mean even on a bear? Obviously a problem!