Interloper PV weather

galahan

hey folks, i am into my 110 day in interlopper. so far a successful run. but what is wrong with weather in pleasant valley in Interloper? 4 days in a row, blizzard whole day long and also half of the night, there are only few hours a day weather is non-blizzard (notice i am not saying clear). it is not challenging, i have 30 kilos of bear meat piled up outside. but it is incredibly boring. what was developer's intention with this? Weather is incredibly cold in this area but i am not complaining about this, i understand that is a challenge. cheers 

You're quite right, the weather in Pleasant Valley doesn't abide under the same laws of nature as the rest of Great Bear. You may have several blizzards during a single day. 

Pleasant Lifehack: Change your sleep routine, meaning when you sleep and for how long. As soon as you wake up during daytime and don't hear a blizzard, run outside. This has a tendency to dampen the occurence of blizzards in my experience.

Standard fair in interloper. I have had storms every day for up to 5 days at a time some of them taking virtually all the daylight hours. 
   I nornally hit PV early only for the plane wreck and radio tower in hopes for combat pants and then I typically don’t return to finish looting until I have my forge run and bow and better clothing so the weather is not as intrusive. 

Edited by Lord of the Long Dark