Cattails growing back??

hozz1235

My longest (by far) run is at 2100+ days.  This was an original save from years and years ago.  I have scoured and cleared every zone to the best of my knowledge (many times over), yet I'm beginning to notice something odd - cattails.  I'm in Milton now and I'm finding quite a few in areas I've probably scoured many times.

For those of you out there with very long survival days, have you noticed this at all?

I also notice it somewhat in FM with the scrub brush.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, hozz1235 said:

My longest (by far) run is at 2100+ days.  This was an original save from years and years ago.  I have scoured and cleared every zone to the best of my knowledge (many times over), yet I'm beginning to notice something odd - cattails.  I'm in Milton now and I'm finding quite a few in areas I've probably scoured many times.

For those of you out there with very long survival days, have you noticed this at all?

I also notice it somewhat in FM with the scrub brush.

It happened to me this morning! Only rosehips! And 1 scrub! I know for 100% that I picked them behind the camp office and yet they were there again! Perhaps the Deva secretly put it in on the last update!!

Something is definitely amiss!

7 hours ago, Leeanda said:

It happened to me this morning! Only rosehips! And 1 scrub! I know for 100% that I picked them behind the camp office and yet they were there again! Perhaps the Deva secretly put it in on the last update!!

Something is definitely amiss!

I found a bunch in PV last night.