Day 50 passed in stalker mode

Denyo

I know for many of you this achievement is not such big deal,but I am realy proud of myself,that I manage to pass day 50 in my stalker mode game.

I was few times close(34 days, 38 days, 44 days),but never yet I manage to pass mark 50 days.And,what makes me so proud? Coz in none of my previous stalker mode games I didn`t visit Coastal Townsite,to show myself,how I am doing in wolves most infected area in game.This time I cleared wholle town. :D I spent here one torch and confronted two times wolves.Here now all those tips,ChillPlayer`s guide,my experiences and exchanging of them with other players(mostly with ChillPlayer,of course :) ) , got all their values.I used all those tips and I was clearing town slowly,in 4 game days.Yes,it was slow searching,house by house,car by car...but,that way I had no problems with wolves,as well with weather.When moving from house to house,I always went first on highest slope or bank and used to stand there and just observe wolves moving and weather conditions even for two,three game hours.I did often check the time,so I could remember approx wolves schedule.That way I could always know,where from and how much wolves I can expect.

Now I`m running 55th day and am resting on Jackrabbit`s Island.Soon I will go clear Abandoned Lookout and sorroundings,after that I will have CH map cleared and I can move to PV.

So,next goal now is...first bear meat. :D

Again,I know many of you already achieved,what I just did today,but I still wanted to share with you.Coz I am happy and proud of myself.And I can assure to every player,who didn`t survive long in stalker mode yet...that it can be done.It is not that hard,when you learn from your experiences and when you start using,what game gives you. :)

congrats! great job and thanks for sharing your success with us Denyo!

Gee...thanx,Ryan!! :) See? Those small things are,which makes Hinterland team so special.You guys always find time to communicate with community,even if it is for simple things and posts.You show to us,that every member is important and you,Hinterland team guys,give us value.Your attitude to community is realy rare in gamming world,and that why so very precious.

I know for many of you this achievement is not such big deal,but I am realy proud of myself,that I manage to pass day 50 in my stalker mode game.

I was few times close(34 days, 38 days, 44 days),but never yet I manage to pass mark 50 days.And,what makes me so proud? Coz in none of my previous stalker mode games I didn`t visit Coastal Townsite,to show myself,how I am doing in wolves most infected area in game.This time I cleared wholle town. :D I spent here one torch and confronted two times wolves.Here now all those tips,ChillPlayer`s guide,my experiences and exchanging of them with other players(mostly with ChillPlayer,of course :) ) , got all their values.I used all those tips and I was clearing town slowly,in 4 game days.Yes,it was slow searching,house by house,car by car...but,that way I had no problems with wolves,as well with weather.When moving from house to house,I always went first on highest slope or bank and used to stand there and just observe wolves moving and weather conditions even for two,three game hours.I did often check the time,so I could remember approx wolves schedule.That way I could always know,where from and how much wolves I can expect.

Now I`m running 55th day and am resting on Jackrabbit`s Island.Soon I will go clear Abandoned Lookout and sorroundings,after that I will have CH map cleared and I can move to PV.

So,next goal now is...first bear meat. :D

Again,I know many of you already achieved,what I just did today,but I still wanted to share with you.Coz I am happy and proud of myself.And I can assure to every player,who didn`t survive long in stalker mode yet...that it can be done.It is not that hard,when you learn from your experiences and when you start using,what game gives you. :)

Congrats that is an accomplishment, not many have attained it.

Therein lies the problem again exemplified by your post. Watching the wolves yields patterns. Which while some patterns do exist in wildlife animals which act on instinct do not follow patterns the same way in which animals not operating primarily on instinct operate.

hey Denyo, great to read you finally made it and are still alive, the sky's the limit now (or the ammount of bullets you have :D). Now I wished for some coop multiplayer where we could party together on the beach of the Island, hehe

Be extra careful around the Lookout, most treacherous place in CH and probably the game. Remember, when you come down the stairs of the lookout, just go straight down the slope (crouch or strafe) so you want run into a wolf. It's also the only safe exit strategy when one is already approaching you. Just straight down the stairs ;)

Good luck with the teddys man, I am with Hylander on this meanwhile, it's not worth to kill it instantly, just wound it, get away (somehow :P) and collect the meat next day. Or try to shoot it to death once, the feeling is great :D

Well...looks like this run is going to be very successfull,what I,honestly,didn`t expect. :) Atm I`m running 83rd day of survival.At day 70 I moved to Pleasant Valley and...guess,what? :D I killed my first bear(as you can see on picture). :D It took me to shoot him with two bullets.And,I must say,that I was shakeing with wholle body and adrenaline was running trough my blood so heavy,that my heart beat increased crazy much. :) Wow,what an experience,lol.I took that bear down,which is arround Rural Crosroad.And,ChillPlayer...I went exactly on that high slope and then backward,just that bear didn`t follow me to the top of slope,as he was already dead. :D 4 people were watching my stream and we all were full of adrenaline. :)

I hope this run will last longer,than my best run in Voyageur. :)

2015-03-03_00001.thumb.jpg.b077d7515ce9f

Picture speaks for itself. :D I hope I am not annoying with my posts,but I just like so much to share my adventures in this awesome game.I think achievements in this game makes person filled with proud and selfrecognition.It is one of rare simulation games,where everyone can get aconfirmation about his personality and clevernes.

2015-03-05_00001.thumb.jpg.0f09231d03e39

@Orwell : Thanx,man. :) Now I realy started to enjoy in game.It is not fear and worries anymore,but only enjoying in game,with carefull steps.I hope every player will realise,that once you learn tips and listen to the nature in game,as well respect it,you can fully enjoy in game.

I am watching dayly streams of other players and I can see,where mistakes are done.I`m writting down an notice about what players should and must not do in game.When it will be done,I will post this "what we should NOT do" topic in forums.It contains quite alot of themes,so I need few days to put it up together.I hope that will help some players with their game.

2015-03-05_00002.thumb.jpg.34a563e9c6a7b

I`m writting down an notice about what players should and must not do in game.When it will be done,I will post this "what we should NOT do" topic in forums.It contains quite alot of themes,so I need few days to put it up together.I hope that will help some players with their game.

I will look forward to it, but before you post "another survival tips" topic, please make it unique, I wish so much to see a remarkable guide.

I will look forward to it, but before you post "another survival tips" topic, please make it unique, I wish so much to see a remarkable guide.

You don`t need a guide and tips. :) You are already experienced player. :) And,I didn`t say I will wrote down a survival guide or survival tips.I said I will make a thread about moves and decisions,which players should not do.And that will be from my experiences.I will share that with mostly newbie players and those,who are not able to survive longer than 10 days.

I just want to help people to understand,how to approach to game.So that for failure will stop blaim wolves,but start realise,that for our failure in game we can blaim only ourselves,our mistakes.

For awesome survival guide you should look for more experienced players,who have more compentences and rights,to write it down. ;)

I just want to help people to understand,how to approach to game.So that for failure will stop blaim wolves,but start realise,that for our failure in game we can blaim only ourselves,our mistakes.

Thanks for taking the time to share your success (congratulations!) and for wanting to help newer players. I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

Thanks for taking the time to share your success (congratulations!) and for wanting to help newer players. I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

Thank you very kind,for your encouraging words,Mrs.(Miss) Hinterlandbethany.It realy fills me with warm and wellcome feelings,when I see,how much Hinterland cares about community.Your replys can show us,that you guys are always here.I see even today,on sunday,when you should better spend your time with family and enjoy your free time,you still work.I must say,that this attitude impresses me.I haven`t seen so much care from game designers in any of other gaming communities.

Hinterland realy should be taken as example to all other gamming teams,how to work with community.You makes us feel this community more like one big friendly family.Thank you again for all your care! :)

What should I say? :D:D

This run now became realy legendary. :lol: Maybe I should wait with title of this topic.Now day 50-as awesome achievement it seemed that time-seems so...how should I say? Thin,unimportant,small achievement? :)

And,you know what makes me proud most. :D The fact,that I passed ChillPlayer`s record(which is 196 days) in stalker. :twisted: Hehehe...student passed teacher now. :D

But,I am slowly running out of everything,and from day to day I live more dangerous,taking more and more risk to survive.I doubt I could reach day 250,unless next update will bring some improvement and new stuff,which will prolong my battle for survival.

But,no matter if this run is amazing,I still did many,many mistakes.More it goes to the end this run,more I am aware of consequences of those mistakes.But,at least know,what I must not and what I must do in my next run.I learned alot in this one.

2015-03-15_00001.thumb.jpg.f7bf28f808721

Here now all those tips,ChillPlayer`s guide,my experiences and exchanging of them with other players...

I bet none of us (or very few) would've made it past the 50 day mark on their own, on any 3 game mode, if there wasn't those valuable tips from other players. So BIG thanks to all those players who have shared their knowledge!

This game sure isn't for those tricker happy action junkies, or fans of those games that are filled with flashing arrows showing click this and then this etc. TLD doesn't hold Your hand along the way, nor does it forgive any mistakes made and every action taken or not done, sure has it's consequences.

That's why I bought one copy of this game for my nephew. This TLD sandbox is a good way to tech him some lessons that he hopefully will use in real life as well. He really likes this game, but like all young boys, doesn't have much patience to wait anything, forgets to pay attention to his surroundings and what others are doing about, doesn't make plans before action, has some trouble learning from his mistakes (or take responsibility of them).

You get the picture, all of us remember what it was like to be at that age... So, he tends to die alot :lol: but he's learning from his mistakes (I hope), because he seems to stay alive longer every now and then. Maybe part of that is because he has his little sister who's not even at school yet, to make sure he doesn't make too big mistakes! ;P (Hey, watch out for that wolf, You missed that Cat Tail, look there's some crows, remember to drink water before sleeping etc. etc.) So they make a good team for TLD :mrgreen:

Thank you very kind,for your encouraging words,Mrs.(Miss) Hinterlandbethany.It realy fills me with warm and wellcome feelings,when I see,how much Hinterland cares about community.... Hinterland realy should be taken as example to all other gamming teams,how to work with community.You makes us feel this community more like one big friendly family.

My thoughts exactly! So far, this has been one of the best taken care of gaming communities I've ever been a part of. TLD Devs sure have taken a good care of their customers! ;)

Here now all those tips,ChillPlayer`s guide,my experiences and exchanging of them with other players...

I bet none of us (or very few) would've made it past the 50 day mark on their own, on any 3 game mode, if there wasn't those valuable tips from other players. So BIG thanks to all those players who have shared their knowledge!

This game sure isn't for those tricker happy action junkies, or fans of those games that are filled with flashing arrows showing click this and then this etc. TLD doesn't hold Your hand along the way, nor does it forgive any mistakes made and every action taken or not done, sure has it's consequences.

That's why I bought one copy of this game for my nephew. This TLD sandbox is a good way to tech him some lessons that he hopefully will use in real life as well. He really likes this game, but like all young boys, doesn't have much patience to wait anything, forgets to pay attention to his surroundings and what others are doing about, doesn't make plans before action, has some trouble learning from his mistakes (or take responsibility of them).

You get the picture, all of us remember what it was like to be at that age... So, he tends to die alot :lol: but he's learning from his mistakes (I hope), because he seems to stay alive longer every now and then. Maybe part of that is because he has his little sister who's not even at school yet, to make sure he doesn't make too big mistakes! ;P (Hey, watch out for that wolf, You missed that Cat Tail, look there's some crows, remember to drink water before sleeping etc. etc.) So they make a good team for TLD :mrgreen:

Thank you very kind,for your encouraging words,Mrs.(Miss) Hinterlandbethany.It realy fills me with warm and wellcome feelings,when I see,how much Hinterland cares about community.... Hinterland realy should be taken as example to all other gamming teams,how to work with community.You makes us feel this community more like one big friendly family.

My thoughts exactly! So far, this has been one of the best taken care of gaming communities I've ever been a part of. TLD Devs sure have taken a good care of their customers! ;)

It takes a great community to help create a great game, so thank you all for your feedback, help and kindness with us and each other :D

Thank you very kind,for your encouraging words,Mrs.(Miss) Hinterlandbethany.It realy fills me with warm and wellcome feelings,when I see,how much Hinterland cares about community.Your replys can show us,that you guys are always here.I see even today,on sunday,when you should better spend your time with family and enjoy your free time,you still work.I must say,that this attitude impresses me.I haven`t seen so much care from game designers in any of other gaming communities.

Hinterland realy should be taken as example to all other gamming teams,how to work with community.You makes us feel this community more like one big friendly family.Thank you again for all your care! :)

That's super nice of you to say, thanks! And Ryan is right: Having such a great community makes all of this much easier. You guys are pretty much the best.

Also, what is "free time"??? I keep hearing about it... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well...like everything,also this run of mine ended today. :) At day 303 I decided to end this torment. :) I was without bandages,bear bedroll already harvested,only craftable clothes left on me.So,I was living only by fishing at daylight,snaring for rabbits,sometimes get few kg of meat from ravaged deers( which amount was realy,realy scarce and most of time they were without meat on).

I traveled to Pleasant Valley and set 12 snares.First few rounds I could catch few rabbits,but then none of rabbits caught into snare.I was already starving for two days,so I made decision to go to Tower shack.I dropped there everything from me,including clothes. :lol: Then I went into last fight...into the last fray,completely naked,equipped only with knife.I killed that last wolf instantly(wow!!),harvested him,and went back to shack.During fact,that I didn`t apply bandage and that I was naked,my condition dropped very fast.

My last action was eating raw meat of my last killed black frend,in anticipation of the long dark in delirious triumph. :D

2015-03-26_00001.thumb.jpg.b22f73816ef18

Archived