Day 50 passed in stalker mode

Denyo

Congratulations my friend, a fitting ending for a legendary run ;) I'm quite impressed how long you survived without a single bullet, must be more than 80 days IIRC? It's a perfect example for how far you CAN go in TLD if you put your mind at work and proceed with caution. Respect man, respect :mrgreen:

Congratulations my friend, a fitting ending for a legendary run ;) I'm quite impressed how long you survived without a single bullet, must be more than 80 days IIRC? It's a perfect example for how far you CAN go in TLD if you put your mind at work and proceed with caution. Respect man, respect :mrgreen:

THANK YOU,MY FREND!! :D:D

I appreciate very much your words.And,yes...it was 81 days without a single bullet I survived,if I remember correct.In any case...it was realy very,very long without bullets. :)

That`s why in my current run I decided to get Pacyfist and Silent Hunter achievement,and that in stalker mode.As matter a fact,I made myself even bigger challenge,as I intend to survive first 100 days without firing a rifle,not only 50 days. :) Atm I am on day 19 only,coz avoiding any kill is making days pass realy very slow.I must say,it is realy quite tough challenge,but I love it,coz it keeps my interest. :)

Archived