The Final Dark - Endless Night Interloper

Guest jeffpeng

Guest jeffpeng
On 10/14/2022 at 3:38 PM, Karl Grylls said:

Is it....can it be....possible? 😱

Yes, it is the mythical, often foretold but never before seen third thermal underwear.

Guest jeffpeng
1 hour ago, conanjaguar said:

I don’t think that was what he was referring to…

I know 😄

57 minutes ago, Karl Grylls said:

Zak raised the bar by making a video about it. Now jeff must make a video also ^^

@Zaknafein is a pretty professional streamer/tuber that can apparently dedicate hours on hours on a regular basis to making and editing videos. Frankly the editing part is even more time consuming than just making them, and I have large amounts of respect for people that are willing to invest this amount of time and work into something that in all likelihood will never turn up a dime - and I am happy for those it works for.

But I cannot afford that. Not only that, but I tried doing video, and it didn't meet my own minimum standard for quality, which is probably mostly due to the fact that I am not as "fluent" speaking English as I am writing it, and hence find it hard entertaining people while actually gaming at the maximum of my frankly quite limited ability.

So Zak wins 😉

Edited by jeffpeng

6 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

I am not as "fluent" speaking English as I am writing it

When I saw you had posted in the German section Jeff I was shocked. Your written English is *impeccable*. Far better than many with it as their first language. Your command of nuance and tone is seriously impressive, that's far more difficult than being able to write the correct words. My German is limited to being able to count to twenty!

6 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

while actually gaming at the maximum of my frankly quite limited ability.

I dont think anyone who plays Loper can be described as having limited gaming ability!