MY STUFF IS DISAPPEARING!!

straffin

This is really frustrating. 😕

A cook pot of snow cooking on the Trapper's Homestead stove. Pop outside to grab some meat, pop back inside, >>POOF<< it's gone.
A recycled can collection on the counter next to the Mystery Lake Camp Office pot belly stove somehow reduces to a single can.
The four cans of dog food from the crate in the Spence Homestead turn into one overnight. And one of the Accelerants from another crate disappears overnight, too.

Anyone else experience stuff like this? Any suggestions what to do about it? Already reported the disappearing cook pot to Hinterland a few days ago but haven't heard back.

• Upvote 2

Yeesh... and now, after three consecutive wolf attacks interrupted by an ice break, it almost didn't matter anyway. One stim and a warm fire later, though, and I'm somehow still here.

I hate the Forlorn Muskeg. I really do.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the cooking pot. I popped in and you were away. Really needed one to cook some food. I'll bring it back in a few days. Blizzard right now where I am. 😊

Check integrity of the file system, maybe something went whack? Or like @UpUpAway95 mentioned, might be corrupt save, because i think that's where all your inventory from all regions is stored.

• Upvote 1

Got this reply:

Hi John,

I'm very sorry that you've encountered this issue. Please be aware that we've now addressed this issue and will be releasing the fix in a patch in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates and feel free to let us know if the issue persists beyond the subsequent update.

Thank you very much for your patience!

-Hinterland Support

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 3:31 AM, straffin said:

Anyone else experience stuff like this? Any suggestions what to do about it? Already reported the disappearing cook pot to Hinterland a few days ago but haven't heard back.

Hi,

Yes, it's happening in every game I start since the last patch came out. I already sent multiple bug reports weeks ago with detailed steps on how to reproduce it, but they haven't answered yet.