Region Site Visits Percentage Meter

Ahatch

I know on the stat screen it shows the percentage of the world you have visits but it would be cool to have a visual meter showing how much of each region you have visited. So if I'm on Timberwolf Mountain it would be nice to know if I've been to all the landmarks.  

• Upvote 1

I believe hte idea there is for it to be vague. To prompt people to explore over and over the zones they were until they were familiar with each nook and cranny. It helps to map the area in detail - not only via the vistas, but overal by remapping some areas to mark down all the resources and landmarks. At that point, you can be pretty sure that you have visited every location there is to visit. 

• Upvote 2

Well If I am on Mystery Lake for instance bored I could look at my statr screen and see what regions my character has not been everywhere. Sometime if you get the poloroid it uncovers lots of the map but you may have not visited one of the landmarks 

I think that if we already have an actual percentage that we can see and reference for ourselves, I don't understand why we'd need a "meter..."

We see it when it look/select our save file (or in-game in our journal tab - stats page)... and it if it says 50% that means half the world is explored. :D
My point is, I don't think we need a "meter" when he have an discrete percentage of our progress explicitly provided to us already.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac