What i'm supposed to do with 0% items

Old Hermit

You can harvest certain items like clothing, or get scrap metal from others.  You can eat the 0% food, if you have cooking 5.  Other than that, you can put them in a container, and some of the items that cannot be harvested or used will be deleted in that container.

The food is not thrown away, it is used, once you reach level 5 in the kitchen you can eat zero percent food, meanwhile you can place it on shelves or tables and the rest of the items that are at zero percent such as whetstones or kits of sewing if you put it in a closet disappear.

• Like 1

hmmm ok. didn't know that they disappears. thanks.

about the harvestable ruined items, i already knew, as well as the ruined food feature.

1 hour ago, piddy3825 said:

you can put them on a shelf, table or desk top and use them as decorations!  or not...

nice. what key do i use to do that? i know that u can do it to usable items, like cooking pot, or lantern, but i don't know how to arrange other items on shelves.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Old Hermit said:

about the harvestable ruined items, i already knew, as well as the ruined food feature.

nice. what key do i use to do that? i know that u can do it to usable items, like cooking pot, or lantern, but i don't know how to arrange other items on shelves.

Basically, you drop them and then pick them up on the cursor rather than taking them into inventory.  This is the left trigger on the Xbox One, but I don't know what key it is on the PC.  At that point, a "place" UI should appear and it will tell you what further keys to use to rotate the object for finish the placement.  Much like placing a fire, you will only be able to do so when it is highlighted in green.  Placed items will not generally stack on top of each other and they can sometimes be picky when trying to place them beside each other.

51 minutes ago, Old Hermit said:

Anything you can drop from your inventory you can also pickup and place using the item placement mechanic.  Assuming you are on PC, RMB will select the item on the floor and LMB will place.  When you right click and pick up an item, it will turn red.  you can twist and turn it using the scroll wheel and when the item becomes green, just left click to set it in place.  Not everything wants to cooperate...  a little experimentation is sometimes necessary to achieve the results you desire. 
good luck!

• Like 1