Timberwolf attack music

Satouthedeusmusco

I can't be the only one who loves the Timberwolf attack music right? It's genuinely tense. Sadly I can't find it anywhere.

Does the music that plays have a name?

On a different note, I love how The Long Dark makes regular animals terrifying. I've played a lot of horror and survival horror games and video games usually never really scare me at all. But hearing a wolf bark behind me never fails to make me jump. I've fought nasty zombies, demon monsters and horror beyond space in time in other games, but a simple wolf in The Long Dark scares me more then all of the former combined.

• Upvote 6
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 5:50 AM, Satouthedeusmusco said:

On a different note, I love how The Long Dark makes regular animals terrifying. I've played a lot of horror and survival horror games and video games usually never really scare me at all. But hearing a wolf bark behind me never fails to make me jump. I've fought nasty zombies, demon monsters and horror beyond space in time in other games, but a simple wolf in The Long Dark scares me more then all of the former combined.

I like this too. It does a great job of creating a feeling of isolation, so that you need very little to create a tense moment. It's chilling when you sense a wolf attack coming.