What is your biggest loss in TLD?

Andrey Grebenkov

Just now. I had just gotten into the abandoned mine in CH on Stalker.Never been there. I was doing absolutely great, had an absolute hoard of of gear. Well there is a place that is flooded with no good elevated walkway. Well, I just couldn't resist trying to get back there. I ended up falling in the water which has electrical wires of course. Didnt get out fast enough. I was as mad as a wet hornet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A new entry... 33 days in a 'loper run, I've got bow, axe, knife, flare gun, matches, skins curing, loads of birch tea, well skilled up, looking good!  only missing two things- a lamp and mag glass.  I've looted best part of 5 regions without any luck, so decide to head away from my usual 'loper trails to Barker farm.  Get cornered by a wolf looking for the key, so I shelter in the tool shed.  the wolf probably won't attack me in there, and if it does I've got full health and can get an arrow shot away, so let's save a flare shell... missed shot, one wolf struggle (with an @*$£ing knife equipped!) and I'm fading out.

next run, find two lamps in the first day!