AURORA DAM

Basolone

Hi everybody (sorry for my english)

I’ve to complete the chapter 2, and I’ve the missions “Get into the dam at night, when the aurora is in the sky”. But I’m waiting for the aurora at least 10 days, an half on the Camp Office in front of the lake, and an half in the trailer in front of the dam, but the aurora doesn’t appear!!! What I’ve to do??

9 hours ago, Basolone said:

Hi everybody (sorry for my english)

I’ve to complete the chapter 2, and I’ve the missions “Get into the dam at night, when the aurora is in the sky”. But I’m waiting for the aurora at least 10 days, an half on the Camp Office in front of the lake, and an half in the trailer in front of the dam, but the aurora doesn’t appear!!! What I’ve to do??

Keep waiting. Survive. It can take a while.

Also on night when it looks like it will be clear, but there are no immediate aurora...wait a hour at a time.

The aurora isn't garunteed to start at dusk and go all night. Sometimes it starts at 2 A.M. or some other random time and lasts for a couple of hours only.

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2020 at 8:41 PM, RossBondReturns said:

Keep waiting. Survive. It can take a while.

Also on night when it looks like it will be clear, but there are no immediate aurora...wait a hour at a time.

The aurora isn't garunteed to start at dusk and go all night. Sometimes it starts at 2 A.M. or some other random time and lasts for a couple of hours only.

You think I’ve to wait the aurora in the trailer? Or in another location?

I had the same issue. Was advised on another post to go into the dam and try to interact with the elevator button/keypad on locked door to control room (Iirc you will get a dialogue from will about needing to wait)

This seemed to work for me as the aurora triggered within a few days after that.

Although this was a while back things may have changed since then. 

Hope this helps