More food and drinks?

chubbywolf59

So I know there are a lot of options already in the game but I was thinking some others could be added which could have some effects on your character as you play. 

Foods

Peanuts, Cashews, Pecans, etc... These wouldn’t really have a effect on your character but they could be found in a tin container. 

Chicken Noodle Soup - This could be ate cold from the can or heated up on a stove.  It could decrease time of healing, food poisoning, etc... by a certain amount of time. 

Drinks

Hot Chocolate - It would have the same effects as coffee and come in a similar container. 

I will possibly update or add more to this list in the future since I couldn’t think of anything else at the time of writing this. 

Edited by chubbywolf59
  • Upvote 1

I was thinking instead of individual nuts it could be a trail mix. Essentially a man-made cat-tail. More calorie dense, but decays over time. An excellent lightweight travel food.

Stew crafting - Add venison or rabbit into a stew pot and add water and a couple bouillon cubes. Bouillon can be found in little packs of 20 all over the map. Does not decay. When eaten on its own, gives 20 calories but heavily decreases thirst meter.