2 new weapons

manolitode

Bare with me if this been discussed before, there are 2 weapons that would make nice addition now that the aurora has flipflopped the wolves' dna to befriend campfires.

Yes you read my mind, its the staplergun! Get ready to nail your wolves and bears to the ground, take a good aim and finish them off. Its a rare find but you can make a ton of ammo by harvesting fuses. No more wolves standing their ground by your precious fire, merging with the ground rather.

As for the 2nd weapon somebody mentioned the holy handgrenade in another thread, though i dont think that would work so well with TLD fans. Thats why im proposing the bazooka for hunting the howling timberwolf packs from a distance. Bring a few kettles and enjoy true canadian rabbit kebab. And keep your face away from the rear end of the bazz.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:42 PM, DerpyLemon115 said:

Ah yes, a bazooka, very handy hunting tool. You wouldn't even need to quarter the carcass, just pick up the meat chunks laying about after the explosion.   

For sure! And we'd finally get to use the metal bucket. 

29 minutes ago, Willy Pete said:

While we're at it, how about a tactical nuke? Kill 25 wolves and you get to call it in, it kills everything in a region.

Or sink the whole of great bear even. Though bomber planes and launch pads are out of the question with the weak aurora electricity.

Unless of course we put the nuke in a trolley and shove it down bleak inlet and make a run for it. That would probably work.

@manolitode

I'll echo what I've mentioned in other similar threads:

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 8:53 AM, ManicManiac said:

I think we have all the weapons we could possibly need.  (though I am hopeful the bear spear will still make an appearance in survival in the future --- definitely not a necessity, but since it was spoke of by the Hinterland team... I am eager to see what they'll come up with for it)

:coffee::fire:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

On 1/31/2020 at 9:24 PM, ManicManiac said:

I think we have all the weapons we could possibly need.  (though I am hopeful the bear spear will still make an appearance in survival in the future --- definitely not a necessity, but since it was spoke of by the Hinterland team... I am eager to see what they'll come up with for it) 

Completely agree but it's still a funny thought ;) 

nah, more guns the better. shotguns are way to go. 

Pump action and single shot break action based on quality of spawned items

alternatively

Double barrel vs single barrel break action (two vs one chance when in defence situation)

Desert Eagle as better revolver brother. Because why not.

21 hours ago, Moll said:

Desert Eagle as better revolver brother. Because why not.

Would be interesting but probably not implemented since it's too modern for the long dark concept (just like the bazooka). 

21 hours ago, Moll said:

nah, more guns the better. shotguns are way to go. 

Nothing beats a juicy leadburger 😋