HI from UT

Hello!  New the the forum here, and forums in general, but not so new to TLD.  Originally had it on my laptop before upgrading to my PS4 and can't describe how much I enjoy suffering and surviving lol.   I have yet to actually start the story mode, which I will get to soon, but love immersing myself into the sandbox.  I've learned it is the best with headphones to not only listen close to wolves and bears sneaking close to me, but to the environments sounds (snow crunching, wind whistling, etc.) and the music!  Truly, it is a gorgeous game and I love the challenge.

I enjoy the great outdoors, ironically not so much during the winter, which UT is a wonderful state to do so.  Though, it's vastly different from where I am originally from, which is HI.  (Get it?  HI from UT xD)  TLD is like my indoor outdoors and am so happy to introduce myself to the community! 

On 1/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, SoulfullySoulful said:

... and the music!  Truly, it is a gorgeous game and I love the challenge.

Can't agree more. Welcome 🙂

Ps: Well, I have no doubt that Utah has wonderful landscapes, but Hawai ... geee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, SoulfullySoulful said:

I enjoy the great outdoors, ironically not so much during the winter, which UT is a wonderful state to do so.   

I envy you a little. Here in Czech are winters just grey these days. So I play TLD at winter to remind me winters from my childhood. And I play TLD in summer to cool down a little. You know like mental AC.

Oh and welcome to the forum.