Wolves howl NONSTOP

TROY

Has anyone else noticed this since the chapter 3 release?  The wolves literally NEVER stop howling. Its just one long constant howling session.  I noticed it in the story playthough, and assumed it was intentional, or that is was because there were just SO many wolves active on the map at once, but its happening in Survival mode as well.

Honestly have not noticed this. Playing vanilla Stalker in Survival, just as many wolves as always, just as many wolf howls as always. 

The only thing I have noticed about wolf howls in Survival Mode (and Story Mode), is that it seems like a lone wolf will stop and howl, wait for a response howl from another wolf or wolves, and then it will travel toward the response howl(s). They are communicating, and finding each other now, instead of just roaming aimlessly until they meet up. They seem to seek each other out now, as they might IRL.

Lone wolf: Howl! (Where are my kin, I need food!)

Group of wolves: Howlllll! Howl! (We are here, come join the hunt! We are hungry too!)

Lone wolf: Howwwwwwl! (I have a deer here, come to me!)

Another lone wolf: Howl! Yip yip! (I am on my way!)

Group of wolves: Howl! Bark bark howl! (Human scented! Come to us, we need help with the human!)

The AI is improved, they made them communicate more like real world wolves would. Not entirely realistic, but I prefer to know where they are, and where they are traveling to and from. Rather than them being sneakier and more evasive than I am. I am fine with it, even enjoying it.

• Like 1