Bunker locations in the new region *SPOILERS*

ChillPlayer

I didn't even know there is a bunker in the new region, just stumbled upon it - it's stuffed with food:

B835DCB4252FF62083AE94A74D8B64961C14D9D5

Check coordinates to find it ;)

And another steam user found a different bunker:

qhbeVZ0.jpg

[EDIT]removed spoil tags, that's old news now. But please continue posting new found bunker locations in this thread so it's all in one place.

Be glad then Hylander--I've found the same stupid hatch, Prepper Cache "F", which is the worst one there is being that it's a "wood supply". It use to have purpose...but now... Ugh. I think this is my seventh or eighth time finding it. I don't even look for other hatches anymore, I just walk straight here. The worst part is, there isn't even a hatchet.

Personally, I think it should be revamped to something of a fuel/resource storage. AKA cloth, leather, rabbit fur, kerosene and the like just strewn about. Seeing as we've the need for these items more now as opposed to wood.

We're assuming right now it will be more or less like Mystery Lake - 1 bunker spawns in one of 9 locations.

Of course, it might not be 9, it might be 8 or 10. We already know about 7 of them, and in my current game it isn't at any of those seven locations, so that means that either (a) there are more than seven possible bunker spawn locations, or (b) the bunker doesn't always spawn in Pleasant Valley. Or both.

So, I've validated that both Mystery Lake and Pleasant Valley can have a bunker each on the same playthrough, and they don't have to be the same type.

On my current playthrough, I found the hunting bunker (type B) in Mystery Lake, and I found one of the A type bunkers (food) in Pleasant Valley (specifically, the one at (778, 284) is a type A).

Nothing quite like settling down in Pleasant Valley with 66 rounds available...

Actually, I just killed and processed my first bear (technically, it was the second bear I killed, but the first one I lived to tell the tale).

34 kg of meat is about 10 days worth, so that's a decent amount of meat right there. I'm on day 30 right now, so five bears will take me out to day 80 or so. There are still deer and wolves on the map, mainly around the edges, but I'll leave them be for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived