Dead man in house!?!??!!

Kellyisawsome

Ok, so I went into a house, looked around for food, water, clothes and other stuff. I checked the whole 1srt level of the house, then went upstairs to look for more stuff. I didn't really look around the room much so I didn't notice the dead body in the room at first. But when I was checking the drawer, suspenseful music started to play, and when I looked behind me I saw a dead body with meat next to him or blood or something. Lol I kinda got scared because I didn't know what to do, so I closed the game and tried to look it up online but I couldn't find anything. I'm posting this to see if anyone knows what I am talking about and what I should do. I don't want to die, I just started a new game not too long ago. I have a feeling that I should get out of that house as soon as possible. I know this is not a horror game but lol it sent chills down my spine. Is it normal to find a dead body in the house? Is it dead? Is there a wolf in the house? Is the house not safe? What does the dead body mean?

I think the OP is talking about some of the houses on CH, like the one at the Log Sort. There is a body sitting there and there is something red on the ground next to it. And, like Carl, it's very much dead and harmless (except for the smell if you thaw it).

What you should do? Continue looting the house and don't forget to loot the corpse too.

Ok, so I went into a house, looked around for food, water, clothes and other stuff. I checked the whole 1srt level of the house, then went upstairs to look for more stuff. I didn't really look around the room much so I didn't notice the dead body in the room at first. But when I was checking the drawer, suspenseful music started to play, and when I looked behind me I saw a dead body with meat next to him or blood or something. Lol I kinda got scared because I didn't know what to do, so I closed the game and tried to look it up online but I couldn't find anything. I'm posting this to see if anyone knows what I am talking about and what I should do. I don't want to die, I just started a new game not too long ago. I have a feeling that I should get out of that house as soon as possible. I know this is not a horror game but lol it sent chills down my spine. Is it normal to find a dead body in the house? Is it dead? Is there a wolf in the house? Is the house not safe? What does the dead body mean?

OMG !!! :D:D:D Sorry,but reading this post of yours I realy almost pissed my pants coz of laughing. :D This is so funny written,so I can clearly imagine your reactions,when you saw that dead body.That silence and aknowledge,that you"re the only surviver,realy does feel sometimes abit scarry and I can understand your surprise and scare.Me too,can sometimes feel chills running down my spine,when I hear wolf and that music starts playing...this game many times gives you full adrenaline.Again,sorry,but I cannot stop laughing,imagine your reaction. :-) I don"t want to make fun of you,but your story is really funny,in good meaning.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I just hope they never add an option to harvest the corpses.

I'd love that. Harvest it for cloth and leather pieces, jewlery to make weapons and hatchet away body parts to make some chow for the wolves while you explore a certain area.

Archived