Where you left your pants, boy?

Limited_Garry

Couldn't find this anywhere. Are jeans the only pants in the game? After noticing that my Jeans are running below 10% and I have no means to repair them, I thought I'm gonna go ahead and finally craft myself some clothes. Then I noticed there's actually no pants to be crafted and now that I think of it, I don't remember ever seeing anything other then jeans.

My jeans will break - there's no avoiding that. May question is: Am I really going to be walking around in a long coat and no pants on?

Jeans exist in Mystery Lake, not always but sometimes. I mostly have found jeans in the dam and the logging trailers.

If I remember correctly there is a insulated pants (can anyone correct me on this?), which if I am not mistaken I only have found on coastal highway.

Im in your same spot. I have totally run out of resources in Mystery Lake right now and plan to move to Coastal Highway in a couple of days..

This brings up fond memories of grunting in disappointment every time I found a pair of jeans when I was wishing for cargo pants. On a related note, wool long underwear seems to also be in cahoots with the cargo pants in being frustratingly difficult to find.

thats the idea they are "rare" items

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about Jeans as well considering that I ruined mine on a small drop (don't know if they were badly "stained" or ripped when I landed bandly... the game just said ruined).

Thankfully, some handcrafted clothing made up for it but I kept imagining that character (RIP) running around pantless for 90% of my game.

Archived