Bye bye Wool Toque

hozz1235

Guest jeffpeng

Dunno. If I have access to cloth I'll keep a maple leaf under my rabbit. If I don't (like TWM only runs) I'll be stacking those rabbits. But for the most normal Interloper runs cloth really isn't a concern, so keeping the toque as the inner layer really is the best thing you can do. But really: 100 grams doesn't make a huge difference in any case. Imho the rabbit hat 'should' weigh more - more like 500 grams.

Well, considering the fact that the materials to craft the hat weigh 400 grams, I think 350 is spot on. The mittens should weigh 0.5kg. 

You also can't double down on rabbit hats, it can only be worn on the outside slot as far as I'm aware. 

16 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

I was unable to wear bunny on the outside slot, so I'm keeping my Balaclava outside with bunny on inside.

The outside slot for the headpiece is inverted, you can go outside in a blizzard and watch the "inside" slot get wet. You are actually using the hat in the outside slot as it should be. It was like this in the old clothing UI(headgear was on the right side), I'm surprised HL still hasn't changed this seeing that it can confuse even the veteran players. 

This is the culprit, the old UI, the headgear is listed at the right side of the screen so that one was the outermost slot. Funnily enough, they did invert the accessory slots correctly. 

Not sure on how many resources it would take to move this but it sure makes you think HL really was strapped for time in making the story mode episodes.

the-long-dark-expedition-parka.thumb.jpg.2afe628eda39de78cb48c72b854ddd02.jpg

Archived