Redux Milton Supply Caches

Serenity

Originally there were 3 caches in Milton. Two you got from notes and one from Grey Mother. With the trust mechanic gone you no longer get her cache. I got the one at the cave and the one behind the church. But the quest isn't completing. Is there are a third somewhere I haven't found the note for? I've been to most places, but I could have missed something.

There is another cache in the bridge, but that's a separate quest for some reason.

I would appreciate if someone have a definite answer for this issue.

Spoiler ahead:

I too am searching for those cache for the Ps4 trophy. Until now I found the one at the church, the one at the highway and the one in the cave. But the mission is not completed.  A guy on reddit told me he searched absolutly everywhere and could'nt find it.

I just don't want to skip it before going into episode 2 :(

Ironically, I can't complete the mission because the cave cache is bugged for me.  Ah well.  Next time, Gadget!

Safe deposit keys haven't changed that I'm aware of; I'd lay odds the one you are missing is #13.  That one eluded me for a long time; there are walkthroughs that will show you where to look.   Explore downriver, and listen for crows.

So could someone confirm the locations of all the notes for the redux supply caches? I've found a couple, but I really don't want to leave ep1 without getting them all and I don't remember where they were before redux and with the trust system being removed I don't know where to go to get the 2 caches that Grey Mother would tell you about. Maybe I'm just not being as thorough as I was pre-redux but I only found the note for the cave cache on my own, found the medicine cache note thanks to this thread, but I can't find the others and I'm not sure if I'm forgetting any.

3 hours ago, Lorebot said:

So could someone confirm the locations of all the notes for the redux supply caches? I've found a couple, but I really don't want to leave ep1 without getting them all and I don't remember where they were before redux and with the trust system being removed I don't know where to go to get the 2 caches that Grey Mother would tell you about. Maybe I'm just not being as thorough as I was pre-redux but I only found the note for the cave cache on my own, found the medicine cache note thanks to this thread, but I can't find the others and I'm not sure if I'm forgetting any.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:10 PM, Blankshield said:

The cache note I found that was not in predux games is:

Hide contents

Around the back of the burned down school, there is a note 'sticking out' from between two bricks.

23 minutes ago, SkyAsteR said:

I'm not sure what your post was about, you quoted my post and the post in this thread that I already said I saw. In the meantime I was able to find the note for the church cache which finished the 3 caches for the achievement (which I didn't realize I already had from pre-redux... duh...) but someone mentioned something about a cache near a bridge and I haven't found anything leading me to the distress pistol under the rug if it's still there. I'm a bit miffed that without the trust system I'm unable to get a whet stone from Grey Mother and I haven't found one in my explorations of Milton either...I found a spare axe at the farm, but without sharpening they're bound to wear out...

Edit: so to confirm the locations I've found:

• Church Cache note: in the car on the main road between the post office and the Orca station
  • Cave Cache note: in the unfinished house on top of the hill near the lumber yard
  • Medicine Cache note: sticking out of the rear of the chimney on the burnt down school

If anyone can confirm how to get the distress pistol, or if it's been removed/moved please let me know. Also, the OP mentioned a cache in a bridge and I don't know what he's talking about.

Archived