Who will win??

cullam

20180709220818_1.thumb.jpg.796220157c48d4a36817f2615e47faea.jpg

Here having a lovely camping trip in Stalker at ye old Trapper's homestead, when BOTH of these apex beasts showed up at once! Sadly, they ignored one another. I wasted far too many resources taking down Bullwinkle, while Yogi ran off with two arrows in him, and eventually simply de-spawned. Still, cool to see them both at once! 

Cool! I have heard of this happening, but haven't seen it in my games yet. Really interesting to think what would happen if their AI would detect the other and possibly aggro one, or both. (Although thinking about it, that would possibly make an OP hunting situation for our survivor... both huge animals distracted by fighting with each other, too easy to get 2 easy kills, perhaps?)

If it did happen though... I would put my money on the moose.

Bears vs Wolves was mentioned in the earlier development roadmap. And one of mailbag posts it was mentioned that improving wildlife behaviour and interactions was in the thoughts of the devs.

Hopefully it'll make it some day, because it would really add something to feeling of the world being more "alive".

Archived