Sprain overhaul

Skelegutplays

Soi think sprains should istead of taking painkillers need to heal by taking painkillers applying a bandage and resting (8h for wrist and 12h for ankle. After you are healed you will get a dirty bangade that can be used for stopping bleeding, but it will significantly increase your chance that you will get an infection, or dirty bandages can be cleaned in a recycled can/cooking pot with 0,25 liters of water and it would take 30 minutes for it to be cleaned and after that you would get a wet bandage that needs to be dried before use.:painkillers:

I'd like to see the sprain mechanics dialled back.

Since Vigilant Flame they have been more common that wolf sigthings - 40+ sprains in the first 20 days on one Voyageur run, with most of them being double sprains (wrist + ankle), and I'm sure one rosehip tea used to fix a double sprain, but now you need one tea per sprain.

20 hours ago, Gazbeard said:

I'd like to see the sprain mechanics dialled back.

Since Vigilant Flame they have been more common that wolf sigthings - 40+ sprains in the first 20 days on one Voyageur run, with most of them being double sprains (wrist + ankle), and I'm sure one rosehip tea used to fix a double sprain, but now you need one tea per sprain.

I have noticed this more recently too, always getting double sprains at the moment.

I would like to see more of a fall to show how you got the sprain rather than just a screen stutter and suddenly you're afflicted.

The painkillers should only numb the pain and only rest totally cures it, with the limp slowly coming back after a few hours, as well as a slow rifle drop when aiming for a while as if your wrist is weaker than normal.

I have noticed an increase as well... all my painkillers are gone now, day 260 of my run... thank goodness for rosehips... at one point I had a double sprain and nothing on me... and received another double sprain headed back to the cave traversing around a hill... so that was all 4 possible sprains AT ONCE..

1 hour ago, Cr41g said:

I have noticed an increase as well... all my painkillers are gone now, day 260 of my run... thank goodness for rosehips... at one point I had a double sprain and nothing on me... and received another double sprain headed back to the cave traversing around a hill... so that was all 4 possible sprains AT ONCE..

And then you sprain your jaw while eating.:D

Archived