reading book while waiting for stuff to cook

Cerber

It would be nice if instead of just passing time while stuff cooks, we would get an option to read a book.

That would mean reading books for just a few minutes at a time though so don't know if that works with the game.

Good idea.

Especially when playing with increased timescale in Custom. I made the mistake to test some cooking stuff and having to wait those odd minutes between hours is really slow now for cooking.

I could pass the time via Space but happier to multitask and learning new fillers for these few minute waits, like sharpening etc. But read is rather inflexible for it.

On 6/16/2018 at 5:16 AM, Cerber said:

It would be nice if instead of just passing time while stuff cooks, we would get an option to read a book.

That would mean reading books for just a few minutes at a time though so don't know if that works with the game.

I would also love to see read books at say min .15 minutes with further options per 15 min intervals.  Maybe a lot of other crafting items need to be reduced to .15 minutes intervals?

A nice time for Quarter options. .15  .30  .45 .60 = 1.hour

This would give us many more options to do craft and do things while cooking?

This is a good idea, because currently books will only count in hour increments. So they should have research books like they do for crafting stuff, where you can cancel and it’ll still count the time you put in. Good idea

Archived