For Sanity Sakes!

alunasmoon

ok so... i will try to say this as calmly as possible.... cook all button, craft all ....for my sanity sake.... please i just spent a good half hour of my life pressing the cook button on like 200 fish and the craft button of 27 mushrooms this is just so basic even if you need to set a limit based on the type of fire place we are useing thats fine but for my sanity please please add this!

On 5/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, alunasmoon said:

ok so... i will try to say this as calmly as possible.... cook all button, craft all ....for my sanity sake.... please i just spent a good half hour of my life pressing the cook button on like 200 fish and the craft button of 27 mushrooms this is just so basic even if you need to set a limit based on the type of fire place we are useing thats fine but for my sanity please please add this!

I feel your pain... if anything at all, at least combine cooking and water boiling as a simultaneous activity...  that kinda "multitasking" would make sense especially in a "player home" where there's a stove with pots and pans... I could see having to do it one at a time if you outside using a campfire while traveling because carrying pots and pans would be heavy, so only taking a single pan or pot would be implied.

Archived