Firewatch?

Moved this to the proper forum, sorry!

Anyway, I hear it's a lot like the long dark, but is a very short "walking simulator"? I do tend to like more relaxed games and I'm wondering if any of you have played it and would recommend buying it? There's isn't too much I can find about it, but people have been saying that it's pretty like the long dark, too.

Watching it on YouTube right now. Looks pretty damn cool. Just doesn't seem to be that kind of game, I am not that long into the video so I cant tell, but from the looks (and the name) it seems to be more of an outdoor hike then a survival. But it looks pretty damn cool. Will probably play it myself if I ever get my gaming PC finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I liked it, but felt there could have been more.  You're given different conversation options, but they have no real effect on the story.  As such, the storyline of the game is very rigid.  This leaves the replayability extremely limited, since you really lack any significant change in outcome.

That being said, it's still a fun game for a while.  Plus, I waited until it was on sale.B|

Archived