new maps etc

AZHockeyNut

It would appear that with 8 patches we are starting to be somewhat stable for Wintermute. Sure there is more to go but in general, stable. So, that begs the question....what is the timeframe on the new things we were supposed to get in the survival mode? Any chance @Mel Guille or @Patrick Carlson might give us a little teaser? Sure we got 1 new map and a few things updated on other maps, but that map clearly leads to other places even though Raf won't give us the key to unlock the gate. :-) I know everyone was working on story mode hard, it shows, and it does well, but I need to hunt me some moose lol.

42 minutes ago, AZHockeyNut said:

It would appear that with 8 patches we are starting to be somewhat stable for Wintermute. Sure there is more to go but in general, stable. So, that begs the question....what is the timeframe on the new things we were supposed to get in the survival mode? Any chance @Mel Guille or @Patrick Carlson might give us a little teaser? Sure we got 1 new map and a few things updated on other maps, but that map clearly leads to other places even though Raf won't give us the key to unlock the gate. :-) I know everyone was working on story mode hard, it shows, and it does well, but I need to hunt me some moose lol.

As soon as we have any additional information to share on changes to Survival Mode, we'll be sure to share them. We don't at this time, even as we know players are eager to hear about our plans going forward. We'll keep you posted as and when that changes. Thank you. :coffee:

I'd imagine either a tiny update in between now and Episode 3. 

OR When Episode 3 launches we'll get new stuff.

My best guess is some new:

Aurora Features; cars, power lines, etc...

Moose; because it's about damn time...

New Game Mechanics; primitive fire making etc...

Revamped Pleasant Valley and hopefully Coastal Highway/DP

New Region Past Broken Railroad for Survival Mode with potential connector to FM (?)

Mountain Town region added to Survival Mode.

Perseverance Mills region added to Story Mode (will be added to Survival Mode later on). 

New Minor Things

Bug Fixes (needed badly)

Archived