Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

Thanks @Ruruwawa! :)

Despite my previous statements of not wanting to dictate terms, I think maybe we should be waiting for confirmation of correctness before posting new pics...? I envisioned a more linear thread or things might get confusing.

Just a thought folks.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carbon said:

Despite my previous statements of not wanting to dictate terms, I think maybe we should be waiting for conformation before posting new pics...? I envisioned a more linear thread or things might get confusing.

Just a thought folks.

My bad. That's a good idea, don't want to start confusing anyone lol.

1 minute ago, RossBondReturns said:

That's Desolation Point looking from the Lighthouse area towards the road.

To the far right is the Broken Bridge just to the left of center the Stone Church is peeking from behind the trees.

Very impressive given the limited visibility! Don't you just love that view up there..

Okay Ross, your turn

37 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Not quite, if you look hard enough you can actually make out two key features that give the location away. 

Sure, but the shot was too dark for me to see much of anything no matter how hard I look. My monitor is set to be pretty contrast-rich, so perhaps that's my issue.

I guess I didn't want this to be a 'tricky' thing and feel that dark night shots can be unfairly deceptive. But that's just me. :)

Archived