Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Really? Huh, then I'm stumped. (LOL)

#rimshot :P

Another hint, although if you've never found this spot it won't help much.  

There's usually a body or a backpack by this tree, with really nice clothing loot.  (Not sure if that's true on Interloper because I've never spent the condition to go check.)

25 minutes ago, Ruruwawa said:

#rimshot :P

Another hint, although if you've never found this spot it won't help much.  

There's usually a body or a backpack by this tree, with really nice clothing loot.  (Not sure if that's true on Interloper because I've never spent the condition to go check.)

The only body/tree area I'm aware of is Max's Last Stand, but that tree's not hollow! So I really have no idea...better leave this for someone else to figure out.

4 minutes ago, Carbon said:

It seems the panel is lost so you get another round or to choose the next poster.

Where's Will Ruruwawa? :$

Muskeg Overlook in FM.  Here it is from another angle, with Grandfather Tree on the right.  Another campfire, bedroll, and green backpack for scale.

screen_cd413aa2-bff5-4f27-9c4f-853fbe6f45d7_hi.thumb.png.e84f1e294c22c13b4d0301294adbb8e0.png

I didn't expect this one to be so hard, since that's a very unique tree.  Sorry about that!

19 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Here goes nothing haha.

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.76343b8f3ad9d6d4ece01a1bc265ae4f.png

Bad lighting as far as geographic hints go, but there's one you might be able to make out!

ooh good one!  I don't know this one off the top of my head.  Guess I should spend less time looking at trees and more looking at mountains.  :D

Archived