Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

1 minute ago, Ruruwawa said:
4 hours ago, RossBondReturns said:

So where's our man Will at now?

screen_867f0007-5b07-4b89-86eb-fa09b368c7b3.png

I dunno.  The lack of mountains in the distance is a mystery might meant we're facing the ocean at sunrise or sunset?  After all, sun is in the right place.  But I can't think of anywhere in DP, Crumbling or CH with this view. 

For the record I have my screenshots...at least my old ones sorted by region.

It is not in any of the regions you listed.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RossBondReturns said:

For the record I have my screenshots...at least my old ones sorted by region.

It is not in any of the regions you listed.

Yep.  Then there's the Birch trees --not something you'd see in those regions either.  My first thought was approaching the rope up to the  Secluded Shelf but I'd expect to see mountains from this angle.  It does have that old school TWM feel though (those super black rocks! :D)

3 minutes ago, Ruruwawa said:

Yep.  Then there's the Birch trees --not something you'd see in those regions either.  My first thought was approaching the rope up to the  Secluded Shelf but I'd expect to see mountains from this angle.  It does have that old school TWM feel though (those super black rocks! :D)

You actually have a really good eye...I'm totally on my way up Timberwolf Mountain!

1 minute ago, RossBondReturns said:

You actually have a really good eye...I'm totally on my way up Timberwolf Mountain!

Wow, is that actually exactly where @Ruruwawa said it is? Heading up to Secluded Shelf? I just took another look at the pic and I can kind of see that as well, the area next to that switchback + bear cave, yes?

Just now, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Looks like someplace in muskeg?

YES!   And that's all I remember about the screenshot myself. :D   Looks like I might have been at the west end of the Marsh Ridge shelf.   I usually billy goat down the hill there if I'm headed to the workbench since it's fast and a lot less exhausting than the rope.

You're up! 

45 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Indeed, near the cargo containers with one with clothing, the other with crackers + energy bars / Coffee + Tea

I agree this is the right answer.   I think the vantage point is from up near the cave of the bear that visits crystal lake.  

25 minutes ago, Ruruwawa said:

I agree this is the right answer.   I think the vantage point is from up near the cave of the bear that visits crystal lake.  

Haha, you reminded me for some reason of the other day I was down there and saw the name 'Echo Ravine' for the first time. My brain immediately went 'Hey, I like Maroon 5!' (Adam Levine - I'm so stupid sometimes) :P

Archived