Need help

Rifleman

Take before/after screenshots :D Seriously, I'm new to this game so you shouldn't listen to me but I'd probably try to start a fire while having a flare ready. Oh and I read somewhere you should take off your clothes, just in case.

It's already too late to avoid the mauling, so usual post-bear-mauling protocol.

1. treat blood loss immediately
  2. get to a safe shelter ASAP

Use stims (chain 'em!) and coffee for #2 if needed.  Running with a flare lit is a good idea, to discourage wolves.

Just now, Rifleman said:

Thanks for the suggestions what I did was sleep and the bear went away while I was sleeping. Its funny that the first thing I do when I see a bear is text for help.

Well, if I was confronted with a bear in real life, I'd be doing the same except that I'd be yelling :D 

On 11-8-2016 at 5:01 PM, Wastelander said:

Yeah, that, along savegames, would make life a lot easier :D 

Savegames for life, now there's an idea! Someone should invent that!

On 11-8-2016 at 0:17 AM, Dirmagnos said:

"Save corrupted, unable to resume life, save corrupted, unable to resume life, save corrupted, unable to resume life...." FOREVER

Well, you could always load a different savegame (assuming life would allow multiple savegames and you actually make use of such a feature). But if all fails, as long as you haven't quit your current life all is still well :P Don't forget to save asap!

On 11.8.2016 at 0:17 AM, Dirmagnos said:

"Save corrupted, unable to resume life, save corrupted, unable to resume life, save corrupted, unable to resume life...." FOREVER

You know, this hit me in the feels harder than it should have. :D

4 hours ago, elloco999 said:

Savegames for life, now there's an idea! Someone should invent that!

On 11.8.2016 at 0:17 AM, Dirmagnos said:

At least there's a handy skip-time function called alcohol ;)

Archived