[POLL] TLD roadmap enhancements favourites [Spoilers]

SteveP

Which of the following enhancements do you love? (please choose top 10 or less choosing from both lists)  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My list :)

- Improved Cooking

- Wellbeing System

- Aurora Gameplay

- Improved sprains (and infections, and frostbite... but I wouldn't use three votes for the same concept :))

- Improived First person presence

- Mod support (TOP3!)

- Wolfpack behaviour

- Full season survival sandbox (TOP2!)

- New Travel Options

- Long distance travel (TOP1!)

• 6 months later...

Glad to see how far Hinterland has gone to making most of these options a reality in the game!! Even the wolf packs!

New animals; that's what I love the most!! Animals seem to add the greatest challenge. And weather but what can you do about that? Few options for extended blizzards so far.

not sure how much time they get in terms of real months but in Northern Canada and Alaska they get a couple of months of "summer" to prepare everything for winter. I think it would work best in an Interloper game where you have a couple of "weeks/months" etc to prep for a winter that turns bad but I don't see what the other seasons would bring for challenges beyond more wildlife, runoff/melting snow/flood, stuff that really isn't in the game at the moment.

Archived