sausage fest

vancopower

I think that they should introduce new toll, sausage filler:

http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop ... 701652.jpg

you could find this in some shops, and house basements and with this tool and working bench you could craft deer-wolf sausages with 2 raw venison 1 raw wolf meat + 3 guts = 10 sausages: 350 calories per sausage

The spoilage rate of sausages will be 10% of other types of meat, but first you have to dry them on a rack or on a string attached to the wall. you can not dry them on ground like the other stuff. (To prevent players from overusing this mechanic)

:shock: what?

sausages as a way of preserving food :), wolf-dear haha tasty maybe some cattail stalk, to spice up the meat it will be a great winter addition in my home town people make sausages every winter it's not wolf-dear meat but that's what you get in TLD so might as well use the materials it is a plausible survival strategy, ask some butcher they all make sausages to prevent the meat go bad that and to use up all the oily body parts of the animal that nobody buys so YEA sausage fest party :))))

I get your point, but would you think of making sausages in a survival situation where death is around every corner? i think not^^

I also wouldn't think of taking my clothes off before going outside - you know, just in case I'm attacked and hey, I know there's a spot just a few hundred feet away that rabbits will always be plentiful no matter how many of them I snare. But would you know it, that's a thing too.

Some of the mechanics of this game don't make any sense from a survival perspective already, but I'm with you that more of them shouldn't be added.

C'mon they do not have to be wolf-deer even, rabbit-deer sausages will be fine too you know. It will be a great mech. to preserve food a little. Has anyone here watched 24 kitchen with Anthony Bourdain he eats sausages every time he visits a foreign country they are everywhere so why not in Canada hmm... it will be fun maybe it will not fit into hardcore Rambo type survival, but I still think it would be a great addition with small tweaks a great mechanics to have. Also I know it is strange but when it comes to ultimate survival Fang V.S. knife the less clothes you have the better, because it all happens in less than 15 sec and having jeens on restricts your movement not much but maybe enough so you can't raise your legs high enough for a kick and the wolf will jump and bring you down. So yea it is not comfortable to fight naked but is most efficient every true warrior knows this :) , like Conan the barbarian (almost naked) Samurai Jack (taking his clothes off when big fight is coming like in the three blind archers), my point is you need 10-20 sec then you can dress up again it makes sense also I don't believe that taking your clothes off in TLD is a the best strategy maybe at the beginning but when you have tons of pelts it is better to have the clothes on to prevent the bites :)

• 6 months later...
On 12/22/2015 at 5:48 AM, vancopower said:

I think that they should introduce new toll, sausage filler:

http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop ... 701652.jpg

you could find this in some shops, and house basements and with this tool and working bench you could craft deer-wolf sausages with 2 raw venison 1 raw wolf meat + 3 guts = 10 sausages: 350 calories per sausage

The spoilage rate of sausages will be 10% of other types of meat, but first you have to dry them on a rack or on a string attached to the wall. you can not dry them on ground like the other stuff. (To prevent players from overusing this mechanic)

Um... sure? I wouldn't mind...

Archived