Good job Hinterland, I'm now dreaming The Long Dark

wyrdsmyth

I swear I'm not making this up.

Two nights ago I was attacked by a bear in my dream. As the bear was still only chewing on my outer layers of clothing, I went limp and played dead. After a few more moments of growling and pawing at me, it turned and left. I waited a good long while before I got up and ran inside.

Last night I was looking for a prybar. Wouldn't you know it, but I found a blue one...it looked strangely familiar. A few minutes later I found a second one, also blue. I don't own any prybars...hmm...

If dreaming is bad what about being awake during the day...

I was throwing old rubbish out lying around the house the other day, I picked up my old work boots and the 1st thing that came into my head... Harvest them for leather!

Also I was out walking in the woodland nearby where I'm lucky to have wildlife roaming around, fortunately no wolves or bears in the UK. However some crows were making some noise, cawing in the trees above. My 1st instinct... There must be a body or corpse nearby!

The Long Dark is taking over my life...

If dreaming is bad what about being awake during the day...

I was throwing old rubbish out lying around the house the other day, I picked up my old work boots and the 1st thing that came into my head... Harvest them for leather!

Also I was out walking in the woodland nearby where I'm lucky to have wildlife roaming around, fortunately no wolves or bears in the UK. However some crows were making some noise, cawing in the trees above. My 1st instinct... There must be a body or corpse nearby!

The Long Dark is taking over my life...

I'm not sure if should be impressed or worried for you. :)

Out of curiousity, I just started looking up the .303 Lee Enfield to find out more about it. Pretty neat.

[bBvideo 560,340:15bl1ahe]

[/bBvideo]

I was driving yesterday and came upon a radio tower. In the past, I never paid attention to it because I've seen so many. This time around it was strangely significant and held my attention like it never had before.

Just wait until a friend comes up and says "Hey, I just got us two tickets to tour the dam" :lol:

This game is so addictive. My favoritest game right now.

Agreed. I was not compelled to take advantage of the Steam Summer Sale except to buy a copy of Portal 2 as a gift for someone else. I don't need another game. I have The Long Dark. ;)

Archived