Spelunker's Lantern

I know it can be very well hidden in the waterfall cave ,so maybe check there again?  Otherwise I'd suggest just trying all the caves in twm not just the wiki ones..    

If there's still no joy finding it I'd file a bug report.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Keep in mind the Fandom Wiki only lists locations that have been confirmed to be locations where people have found the item, not necessarily every place it can spawn, especially with the loot randomization the game has now.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pyroxene said:

Search Blackrock's Mine again? I assume it was added in that update?

No, I don't think so, but it seem to much away from me current, but I'm sure I search all corners!

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I know it can be very well hidden in the waterfall cave ,so maybe check there again?  Otherwise I'd suggest just trying all the caves in twm not just the wiki ones..    

If there's still no joy finding it I'd file a bug report.

Yeah, I search every each corners, maybe you send a bug report?

1 hour ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Keep in mind the Fandom Wiki only lists locations that have been confirmed to be locations where people have found the item, not necessarily every place it can spawn, especially with the loot randomization the game has now.

It is hard to tell, but the loot randomization came before the lantern, otherwise I agree with you!

@Pyroxene @Leeanda @ThePancakeLady Thank you all for the answers, I guess that, but it is not a huge deal, maybe this Will get not the lantern 😇

You are on the current version of the game ?   If it's a loper run then it only spawns with 2.17v   Have you tried another run to see if it spawns?    You might just have a buggy run..  

If still not turning up then you should file a report.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You are on the current version of the game ?   If it's a loper run then it only spawns with 2.17v   Have you tried another run to see if it spawns?    You might just have a buggy run..  

If still not turning up then you should file a report.

Trust me I'm sure, this is the right version, I use never mods or so, but it is not so important for me, maybe I'm blind 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Trust me I'm sure, this is the right version, I use never mods or so, but it is not so important for me, maybe I'm blind 😁

If you've checked repeatedly then I don't think it's your eyesight😊.      It could have just fell in to the rocks or something....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

I discover the mine with the default lantern and yeah, I'm fine with that, but yeah it's okay we waiting for the next update!

It's going to be a fun experience 😊.     I'm pretty nomadic but I'm going to have to hang around just to see the cougar..

Posted (edited)

@Sebastian1992

I have found the spelunker's lantern a few times in the transition cave between Timberwolf and Blackrock.  Also on the tops of Echo Peak East/West.  Can't remember which one it was, sorry.

On a couple occasions I found it in the TWM cave that has one end close to the last rope climb that takes you to the summit.

As Leeanda says, it is often in the waterfall cave near Eric's Falls.

Edited by I_eat_only_wolf_meat
tag
  • Upvote 1