Tacos

Pyroxene

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to be the downer but lets say they did add this. Yes tortillas could be made from the flour and water. If we had to use a meat or a viriaty like rabbit, deer, moose etc would we need to a knife to prepare ground meat or would there be a whole different appliance. Now the most critical part you search a picture of tacos you see a variety of veggies and cheese. So either they would have to add farming which would not make a whole lot of sense or they would have to add a ton more canned veggies and cheese.

On 5/13/2024 at 8:29 AM, Pyroxene said:

Add tacos as a food item.

(They are very popular in Norway)

And they are very popular in the USA. As yummy as they sound, I don't think they would fit the settings- stranded in the frozen North wastelands of remote Canada- I would not expect to find taco shells, cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, ground meat or fish, salsa, hot sauce, taco seasoning, or whatever. Our version in the game is the meat pies from the TFTFT DLC- those make sense.

This isn;t something I would expect to be added to the game- it just doesn't fit the setting and story of the island.