Keeper's Pass

There's not really much in keepers pass  besides a few rabbits and some cat tails. Wolves do spawn but for me on pilgrim it's very rare so I don't think it's a viable place to stay... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pyroxene said:

Thanks for your input, @Leeanda!

I like Keeper's Pass a lot, especially the trailer

But I think I prefer to go to Silent Valley instead of Blackrock (3 out of 5 times)

I must apologize ,I was thinking more of keepers north.. 

South is not too bad, certainly wolves and bunnies ,plus the fishing hut makes it quite a good place ,  can't remember if there's a workbench in the trailer or not ..  the weather can be a bit rough though,more like black rocks than pv but still you could stay there a while😊

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hozz1235 said:

Always wondered if that was some sick designer joke ;) 

Lol.. the irony isn't lost on us..

It got me my blizzard badge though ,very quickly if I recall😁

• Upvote 1

Yep, there is a workbench in South, but be prepared to lug tools in to be able to use it.  I spent 30 days there (in one of my self-made challenges) and it was actually quite pleasant, but I'm a Pilgrim player so that makes a big difference. Was getting a little dicey on food supplies towards the end, cattails helped bridge the gaps.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, twyn1 said:

Yep, there is a workbench in South, but be prepared to lug tools in to be able to use it.  I spent 30 days there (in one of my self-made challenges) and it was actually quite pleasant, but I'm a Pilgrim player so that makes a big difference. Was getting a little dicey on food supplies towards the end, cattails helped bridge the gaps.

Thank you.. I had a feeling there was but it's been a while since I went there... 

Couldn't you fish much?   Mind you I know those lines snap very quickly at the beginning .

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Couldn't you fish much?   Mind you I know those lines snap very quickly at the beginning .

I ran out of hooks and (duh) didn't bring a hacksaw.  My "rules"* were you had to stay in each region for at least 30 days -- clothes on your back & only carry in/out 10 items (with "side" rules regarding teas, ammo/arrows, bandages, meds & MREs) -- no going out of the area to get resupplies. This was before fire-hardened arrows, so I had to rely on snaring rabbits (I can't bring myself to stun them & wring their necks) and eating lots of cattails.  

*loosely based on the TV series "Alone"

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, twyn1 said:

I ran out of hooks and (duh) didn't bring a hacksaw.  My "rules"* were you had to stay in each region for at least 30 days -- clothes on your back & only carry in/out 10 items (with "side" rules regarding teas, ammo/arrows, bandages, meds & MREs) -- no going out of the area to get resupplies. This was before fire-hardened arrows, so I had to rely on snaring rabbits (I can't bring myself to stun them & wring their necks) and eating lots of cattails.  

*loosely based on the TV series "Alone"

Oh I see.. that's a pretty tough challenge , especially in a smaller map..  

I hate the neckwringing as well,poor bunnies and that little squeak🥺