Strange wolf activities [BLACKROCK]

• 4 weeks later...

Oh this is fun 😄

I've had a bug similar to that there too! But it was kinda less fun

It was night time, the wolves in the area were killed so I had my defenses down and then I saw...bear paw prints...just as I've built a fire I heard it O_O and there it was...nothing gave me a bigger shock than spotting a bear in a place where it's not supposed to be 

On 4/29/2024 at 11:18 AM, bysinda said:

Oh this is fun 😄

I've had a bug similar to that there too! But it was kinda less fun

It was night time, the wolves in the area were killed so I had my defenses down and then I saw...bear paw prints...just as I've built a fire I heard it O_O and there it was...nothing gave me a bigger shock than spotting a bear in a place where it's not supposed to be 

Isn't there a bear in the prison yard in Wintermute? And I'm sure I've seen mention somewhere of a bear being a rare spawn there, so that may not have been a bug.

36 minutes ago, artmunki said:

Isn't there a bear in the prison yard in Wintermute? And I'm sure I've seen mention somewhere of a bear being a rare spawn there, so that may not have been a bug.

Hmm I'm 99% sure there wasn't a bear in the yard in Wintermute 

It was rather weird because it happened before the DLC came out and pre-dlc game wasn't buggie (at least I never came across a bug) Maybe it was a rare a spawn after all. Hard to remember now since it's been rather long ago, but I think I've been in the area for some time and haven't came across a bear or prints, and there's not much ground to cover in the back yard 

Oh well, It will remain a mystery