Francis Lee Jacques

s-l1200(1).thumb.webp.3d2f460fd8bbce660056d363fc89cbe6.webp

I work at a park and in the office I saw a painting that very much reminded me of The Group of Seven. ^ The racoon one above! So I looked up the artist and it ended up being a print by Francis Lee Jacques. While not part of The Group of Seven, I found their art matches TLD very closely! 

francis-lee-jaques-untitled--western-mou-ZLAS9.thumb.jpeg.35cb2e4660ce96ffd6b673d4bbe8772d.jpeg

s-l1200.thumb.webp.eeaadb992ea13f44890fa0c311970cf8.webp

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, acada said:

Nice pictures. 

You want your meat stash dissapear? :D I would like more working steam locomotive.

That was exactly my thought actually!  Along with other valuable shiny items left around your base camp if not properly secured.  

and Raccoon hats of course

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 2:12 AM, acada said:

Nice pictures. 

You want your meat stash dissapear? :D I would like more working steam locomotive.

Steam locomotive that can go 200 meters before hitting the next broken track segment?

12 hours ago, TiffTastic said:

Steam locomotive that can go 200 meters before hitting the next broken track segment?

I think it could go from the mid of the Mystery Lake to third of the Ravine. Not far, but it is something.

On 3/22/2024 at 10:30 AM, acada said:

I think it could go from the mid of the Mystery Lake to third of the Ravine. Not far, but it is something.

That would make a great episode in the hopefully one day upcoming netflix series

5 hours ago, TiffTastic said:

That would make a great episode in the hopefully one day upcoming netflix series

But of course. The main event would be connecting the workers cab which is on passing track near wood lot, I think. Pity there is no spare rails nor the rail crane in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 3:12 AM, acada said:

I would like more working steam locomotive.

A channel called "VaV" on Youtube has been uploading devlogs of making a train-riding winter survival game. Might be worth a look :).

• Like 2