Possible to antagonise twolves on pilgrim?

...I don't know... to be honest.
Perhaps if they have taken down and are eating prey, you might be able to provoke an attack similar to other wolves when they are feeding.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
That's about the only thing I could think of... and if you've tried that already; then never mind. 

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ManicManiac said:

Perhaps if they have taken down and are eating prey, you might be able to provoke an attack similar to other wolves when they are feeding.

That's about the only thing I could think of... and if you've tried that already; then never mind. 

I have tried to do that but so far they've just run away....    I appreciate the reply so thank you😊

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Sneak up and pull their tail.

Seriously....do you want them to attack you or do you just want to kill them?

Lol..  😁

To be honest it gets boring on pilgrim after so long so I get bouts of not knowing what to do,like I did this morning..and I've tried a few times to set the whole pack off,just so I can get some practice in..   I've hardly ever had the chance to and id like to see how I handle it...and yes kill them..

I am doing a passive stalker run too and the regular wolves seem to be acting more like they would off passive.. the only difference really is they're not attacking but they are  hanging very close to me and even standing and growling before running off..  if I can find a way to agro the twolves it'd be a good lesson for me..  hopefully in my favour lol..

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Could always crouch and snipe them from a distance.

I've tried that with regular and fire hardened arrows,I was hoping they'd annoy them enough ..   I wanted to practice shooting when they're in their erratic mode though...  But thank you for the suggestion..😊

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2024 at 4:35 PM, ManicManiac said:

That's what I was thinking, but I've never got attacked by a wolf in pilgrim, no matter what I do.

(Strangely, I managed to play for a year without getting attacked by a bear, no matter what I did, and it changed recently, with me getting mauled a bunch...)

• Upvote 1