Kaiser's Wishlist

Kaiservadin

ATM There is only one item but i will add more to this list as time goes on.

1.)  Add hot coco as a recipe to the game.
Your in a nuclear winter and you don't have hot coco ?. What kind of location are we in ?

2.)  On the hardest setting ( Custom not included ) if  you survive 255 days you find a SMG ( Uses pistol ammo ) in your next play through.  Or a new gun type.

3.)  Be able to throw anything off a cliff that way your not stuck in a area because you need rope to climb.

Edited by Kaiservadin
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Kaiservadin said:

Your in a nuclear winter and you don't have hot coco ?. What kind of location are we in ?

This isn't Fallout. The Long Dark does not take place in a nuclear apocalypse, it takes place after an economic collapse and a massive solar flare. Though I do agree, hot cocoa would be nice to have.

2.)  On the hardest setting ( Custom not included ) if  you survive 255 days you find a SMG ( Uses pistol ammo ) in your next play through.  Or a new gun type.

How would a SMG fit into the game world? How would it be balanced? Which one would it even be? And how would you find enough Revolver Ammo to sustain it?

3.)  Be able to throw anything off a cliff that way your not stuck in a area because you need rope to climb.

You don't have to climb rope to go down, you know.

5 hours ago, Kaiservadin said:

4.)  Make recycled can scrapable into scrap metal.  Even if it takes a lot of them.

This I can agree with. So many empty recycled cans around the world, and yet no use for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Oh sure, you're not going to use up all your cans, but for the sake of accurate info.

Just travelling to Blackrock is sufficient for the blueprint. Is there something special about spawning there? I didn't know that. Some game modes don't need luck to choose where to spawn, of course. I've not done Signal Void so don't know how that relates to Noisemakers. Intriguing!

As well as making it from ingredients, gunpowder spawns as an item itself, and is recoverable from ammo, too (again for the sake of accurate info).

Edited by xanna
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, JackTrysGames said:

A major part of gameplay is that you don't know where you are. You need to navigate using what you know without having all of the comfort of the Old World to guide you.

Also, can you please answer me as to how a SMG would fit into the game?

Sorry i thought i reply about that.  It would just be a reward for surviving a long time.  It doesn't have to be a smg but maybe a shotgun or something.  Very powerful but slow reload etc.