bunkers

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I can't remember which difficulty you're on...     The quickest way to it ,is leave the farmhouse from the back door.head straight across the field over the back and go down and over the river, there are some bunnies on the way so you could snag a couple with stones.. straight across the river and up past the burnt down house.(there might be some ammo there... Up the hill past the big fallen tree ,over the tree bridge and on your left you can goat up the rocks. It's a bit fiddly but doable.. go right and stay right following the rock edge and as high as possible. You should find the cache tucked away ...  

You can also pick any rosehips,birch bark and mushrooms and use the teas to keep from starving..there's a few cat tails on the river too.. 

To avoid using ammo, try torches or flares to keep the wolves away..  

Have you got any arrows?  I know there's a few arrows and arrowheads around ,but if you can make a bow that will help a bit too.. 

1. voyager

2. I stuck with stones

3. I have not a bow

20 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

1. voyager

2. I stuck with stones

3. I have not a bow

I suck with stones too but it's just practice,and sometimes luck..  there might be some food at the crash site anyway,I think there's a deer carcass outside the cave, and some dinners and soda at the plane.. 

If you can find a maple sapling or two and you have guts then it doesn't take long to make a bow.its just waiting a few days for the sapling to cure first.. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe there is a static bow spawn in the Misty Falls picnic cave.

I was going to mention that but I haven't seen one there since the loot refresh.. 

• Upvote 1

There is a definite change on the placement of most things on pilgrim but some things are still in the same places... 

The flask in PV I have had on two of the five new side runs but the other runs there wssnt one at all..

I didn't realise that the yellow caches changed locations though.. I thought they were set places..

• Upvote 1