how to get to the bleak inlet ammo bench from coastal highway?

If you don't have the code already I'd advise going through the ch/ravine transition,then going down the rope  to upper bleak from the ravine. Then take the climb down to lower bleak and over the bridge.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

If you don't have the code already I'd advise going through the ch/ravine transition,then going down the rope  to upper bleak from the ravine. Then take the climb down to lower bleak and over the bridge.

do you know how to gat the code?

9 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

do you know how to gat the code?

You have to go to the building next to the radio tower,there's a note with the code on it in there... You don't need to memorize it or anything,just take the note and press any button at the cannery..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

You have to go to the building next to the radio tower,there's a note with the code on it in there... You don't need to memorize it or anything,just take the note and press any button at the cannery..

learned that the code is 145 online do I still need the note though?

and where will the tower be?

Yes you still need the  note, otherwise it won't register it..

If you're in upper bleak then just follow the hill down to the bottom,you'll see a radio mast down there and a  building on the left..it's not a big area .

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

kinda forgor how to get to the ravine I went to the rock fall, climbed the hill to the right of it, and went the opposite way of the rock fall and now I'm following a river which I think leads to pleasant valley. long story shot: I'm lost

2 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

kinda forgor how to get to the ravine I went to the rock fall, climbed the hill to the right of it, and went the opposite way of the rock fall and now I'm following a river which I think leads to pleasant valley. long story shot: I'm lost

update now im at a place called bear creek campground

3 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

update now im at a place called bear creek campground

Follow that stream upto the top and go left through the train tunnel exit.. that takes you to the ravine... 

• Upvote 1

Follow the tracks  over the trestle, keep going. Therell be a train on your right at some point ,you need to check the cave near it for a rope.  Keep going until you cross the log bridge and on the left of it there's a rope climb spot...  If you have the rope ,tie it on and go down it.then follow the ice until you get through to bleak..if there's no rope in that cave then there's another cave and a red carriage on that side of ravine . Check them both.

If there's none then you'll need to go to mystery lake and find one I'm afraid. It depends which level you play on.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Follow the tracks  over the trestle, keep going. Therell be a train on your right at some point ,you need to check the cave near it for a rope.  Keep going until you cross the log bridge and on the left of it there's a rope climb spot...  If you have the rope ,tie it on and go down it.then follow the ice until you get through to bleak..if there's no rope in that cave then there's another cave and a red carriage on that side of ravine . Check them both.

If there's none then you'll need to go to mystery lake and find one I'm afraid. It depends which level you play on.

I saw that I placed one there beforehand but I needed to sleep in-game before I climbed and I slept now I'm in the middle of a blizzard...

18 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that.. what happened?

I was able to get to Bleak Inlet but while walking to a lookout tower and I was mauled by timberwolves (I didn't know they could spawn there). However, now that I know the rifle has a guaranteed spawn it will probably be easier to begin. besides, I feel the blizzard and timberwolves were karma after I killed a bear and exclaimed "I'm the alpha now!" Mother Nature clearly decided to put me in my place.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

I was able to get to Bleak Inlet but while walking to a lookout tower and I was mauled by timberwolves (I didn't know they could spawn there). However, now that I know the rifle has a guaranteed spawn it will probably be easier to begin. besides, I feel the blizzard and timberwolves were karma after I killed a bear and exclaimed "I'm the alpha now!" Mother Nature clearly decided to put me in my place.

Ah I see... Sorry I should've mentioned them... I forgot ..  this game likes to do what it wants though,so I don't think you shouting that made any difference... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Toki1666 said:

If you have the DLC, all of the variant rifles always spawn, the best one IMO spawns at coastal Highway, just look up Barb's rifle so you can get the spawn points.

Curator's, all the way! ;)

• Upvote 3

On 1/7/2024 at 5:35 PM, xxfinebeanzxx said:

learned that the code is 145 online do I still need the note though?

and where will the tower be?

Yes. The mechanics of the code / door lock are that the game tracks if you have found the note. If you have not found the note, you can't open the door, even if you know the code.

Tower is close to the lookout, when coming from the ravine. Go down right of the lookout and follow the path, keeping slightly left.

-t

Edited by turtle777