Is cross-region travel impossible?

SulphuricChipmunk

It took me two tries...first time in I was confused as all hell...so I went back to Carter dam and had a snooze before giving it another shot...with a bit of searching around and trying all angles I found the way around and carried on with my business. All those rabbits and really to reason to skin and eat them. lol Way to set up the zone HInterland and I love the train wreck as well as the logging car in a siding.....all good stuff. My only thought going through was that you guys had taken out the old Kokisilah Trestle and was disappointed, but what wait a minute there it is through the other tunnel. Cool

Keep trying Sulphur you will find it

The changes to the ravine are awesome. I got stuck in this very same way on my first trip into the updated ravine area. The weather got bad about the time I hit the train and I was confused thinking... "why can't I continue forward". Without giving it away here is a hint - step back and away from the train and look at the bigger picture. The path will reveal itself when you do. I was looking right at it for a while before I realized I was seeing the way around the train.

PS. For the devs... thanks for making the ravine twice as scary as before. I didn't think that was possible.

Love the new ravine! And yes, the way around the train can be a bit difficult to find. I searched for almost an entire day (in game) before I saw it. Keep your eye's peeled people, I'd been to the area where you find the solution at least 3 times before I saw it... I knew I was overlooking something obvious but still it evaded me for quite some time. And to think my first instinct was right, as I immediately went in that direction when I couldn't get past the train...

I was absolutely positively surprised by the new ravine, people will appreciate the time the studio invested to do this. Basically it's correct to say that the game has now 4 maps, of which the ravine is very small. Transition zones are nice and they could be large, empty terrain we need to cross, which add greatly to the trekking aspects.

I had no problems crossing it, but the whole situation was complicated for me because there was thick fog :)

So I still dont know if there are important parts that I missed.

Also really loving the new transitioning areas! :D

I was lucky to bring enough food, since at first I couldn't figure how to get over and had to spent the night there. Then on the next morning it just didn't seem to stop storming. The mine is also really nice, especially if you didn't bring any extra lantern fuel. The times you can cross this seems very limited thou, since it uses up so much fuel.

Archived