no more batteries in cars ?!?

Fozzy

All my runs get a weird bug somewhere lol...   

In this case I think it's more to do with the loot reshuffle and the new zone..  I'm not finding much loot in containers anywhere,and I'm not the only one .. 

I've already done the tales anyway so it's not a big issue.

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

All my runs get a weird bug somewhere lol...   

In this case I think it's more to do with the loot reshuffle and the new zone..  I'm not finding much loot in containers anywhere,and I'm not the only one .. 

I've already done the tales anyway so it's not a big issue.

oh, its tales? I play on switch so I didn't know that but yea ur probably right bout that

24 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

oh, its tales? I play on switch so I didn't know that but yea ur probably right bout that

You've had a long wait already, hopefully not for much longer..

I believe there was a bug with batteries but that was when episode 4 came out.. 

9 hours ago, Fozzy said:

I searched like 20 cars : NO battery! There must be battery in each car!

Those sadists at Hinterland (no offense ;)) wanted to make the Tales as difficult for us as humanly possible, so they took out most of them…

It does create some interesting resource dynamics, though… do you want to make bullets or complete the Tale?

Still, it doesn’t really make sense in my head. There should be dead batteries as well as live ones…

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I play custom game. The loot level is Stalker base, with Loose item availability on Low (Interloper setting). I searched 72% the world, like 30 cars, I found ZERO battery in cars. Is this the new regular loot level ? With my previous run V2.02 (same loot level), there was a battery in each car, except pickup trucks...

There really should be a battery in each car. If Hinterland don't want us to use them to fix the transmitters, then they can just put Dead battery in cars ; we could only harvest them for lead...