Noticed something odd during the new tale

So I'm down in the depths of the mine doing stuff for the tale (no spoilers!), and there's a mention of a location in the new region so I go to check my map (maybe 80%ish complete so far) to remind myself where that was and ... up pops my map for Milton. I'm guessing this was probably a glitch, and I'll report in a moment just in case, but I just wondered if anyone else had noticed the same?

Update: actually, the same was true inside the Concentrator building too, not just the mine itself. Didn't check any of the other buildings, but it does seem like there's a wee squiff in there.

Edited by artmunki
update

I get BRR ;)  I've reported the bug and here was their response:

I'm very sorry that you've encountered this issue. Please be aware that we've now addressed this issue and will be releasing the fix in a patch in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates and feel free to let us know if the issue persists beyond the subsequent update.

Thank you very much for your patience!

-Hinterland Support

• Upvote 1

On 12/8/2023 at 9:59 PM, hozz1235 said:

I get BRR ;)  I've reported the bug and here was their response:

I'm very sorry that you've encountered this issue. Please be aware that we've now addressed this issue and will be releasing the fix in a patch in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates and feel free to let us know if the issue persists beyond the subsequent update.

Thank you very much for your patience!

-Hinterland Support

Good to know. I just thought it was kinda weird - for some reason it didn't occur to me to report it.

Ok, I thought I was the only one. I get Forsaken Airfield. In my case, though, this occurred only today which is 2 days after getting the badge and walking around the region mapping unmapped areas (about 80% done for me too). I'm back near the Concentrator when this happened. When I bring up the map, it loads FA region.