Respawning rifle

Moosemaster

I just started a new costal highway save in stalker difficulty a few days ago, after having done some looting at the island I stopped off in the Quonset where I found barbs rifle propped up against the 3 lockers and slept. Looted a house but got forced back into the Quonset by a bear and blizzard and slept then quit for a day or 2. Skip to today and I wake up leave remember that there’s a blizzard and immediately come back to find another rifle in the same exact spot as I found the first one while I still had the other rifle in my inventory. Has anybody else experienced anything like this? I don’t know what exactly caused it as I know before quitting I did some inventory management then quit withought sleeping but when I came back all the management was still done so maybe the saves glitched?

Edited by Moosemaster
  • Upvote 3

• Moosemaster changed the title to Respawning rifle

My greedy brain is kicking in, gotta find multiple Curator rifles, collect all loose piles of cash, everything valuable! Give it all to the trader, buy all cooking ingredients possible, then make a feast that'll have enough calories to last you till summer! 

I don't know why I've gotten so greedy lmao, cash isn't even worth anything XD

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1