December DLC

Goletitout

Looking forward to the  new update that’s on the way with the mine area ,gloves etc, how long do we think it will be until there’s an update on the inevitable bugs that come with a big update. If the dlc is early Dec are we thinking end of Dec or mid Jan for an update on possible bugs etc.  I know with some updates the bugs are pretty big and always get sorted just wondering on a time line. I wanna start a new interloper run but am holding out till after the update 😊

On 11/19/2023 at 6:41 AM, Goletitout said:

Looking forward to the  new update that’s on the way with the mine area ,gloves etc, how long do we think it will be until there’s an update on the inevitable bugs that come with a big update. If the dlc is early Dec are we thinking end of Dec or mid Jan for an update on possible bugs etc.  I know with some updates the bugs are pretty big and always get sorted just wondering on a time line. I wanna start a new interloper run but am holding out till after the update 😊

Anything game breaking will be addressed asap and likely before the winter break from  mid dec to mid Jan and minor stuff likely end of January 

bugs I will be on the lookout that will hold off my runs:

the protective gear not spawning 

the Respirator not spawning

the acid pools causing unknown extra damage causing instant deaths

Otherwise I can’t think of much that would be enough to dissuade me any missing recipes or new variants I have little reason to doubt they’ll be able to solve it 

hopefully they will just add multiples of that stuff, and more miners flashlight spawns since that one is broken in existing saves as well

Edited by Enigmaecho
Additional content

Judging from previous years region updates, launch will be between 4th to 7th of December (and logically not 1st or not 8th because if the launch is completely broken you don't wanna release it on Friday and have horrible issues into the weekend). Then some hotfixes during the following week, before they take the extended Christmas break with minimal staff in support. Next bug fixes early January.

Edited by Mistral