Hello everyone! Brand new to forums, just sharing my little sappy story :)

ShannonByrneArt

My name is Shannon and I've been playing The Long Dark since 2018. In 2019 I started getting into painting and the second painting I ever done was inspired by playing this game. Through painting that and posting it onto Steam, I met my now boyfriend, Pierre. We met in person a year and a half later and it has been the most amazing experience of my life, all thanks to this game, so if any member of the Hinterland team reads this, I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this amazing game. You connected two people who were a world apart and it has literally changed both our lives and given me a happiness I did not know existed. ❤️

This game is incredibly dear to me and I plan to create many more Long Dark inspired paintings in the future and share them with you fine folk. I have recently just finished another one, so I'll post that in the art section soon  ☺️

I also thought about maybe putting up a contest at some point, for people to share their best TLD screenshot and I'll paint a few of the best ones mebbe, would anyone be interested in that?

Thanks for reading! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...